Aesthetic and reconstructive gynecology
The aesthetic gynecology solves functional problems and improves the appearance of the genitals. The intimate plastics is required to remove any congenital or acquired defects, tissue deformations, arisen as result of various diseases or injuries, it helps to replace lacking or to restore lost functions. There problems can touch a woman after the childbirth, women during the period of pre-menopause, menopause and post-menopause, as result of weight fluctuations.
The aesthetic surgery offers to the women a good opportunity to remove defects ant to improve wellness and comfort.
The aesthetic gynecology solves problems like relaxation of vaginal tissues, vaginal dryness, atrophy of vaginal mucous membrane, urinary incontinence, itch and burning sensation, repeated infections, as well as discomfort of intimate life and reduced libido. These usually cause both physical restrictions and psychologically unpleasant moments for women.
The intimate plastics of various kinds are performed:
- Correction of labia majora and labia minora (Labiaplasty) – procedure of surgical correction of the labia using CO2 laser;
- vaginal plastics (Vaginoplasty) – surgical correction of the vagina, if there is descent of vagina or birth traumas;
- perineal plastics (Perinoplasty) – surgical correction of the perineum after traumatic childbirth;
- plastics of cervix uteri (Tracheloplasty) – restoration of normal structure, restoration of physiological – protective functions of the cervix uteri;
- laser therapy of the mucous membrane of vulva – in the event of atrophic or autoimmune changes;
- sparing removal of various protuberances in the intimate area, using laser technology (papillomas, condylomas, moles, incision scars).
Ultrasonography is a painless, and harmless method of gynecological examination based on the ability of the ultrasound to bounce off of the tissues and organs with the echoes converted into a picture (sonogram). The ultrasonography is employed to examine the pelvis minor, ovaries, oviducts, uterus, cervix and adjacent organs of the pelvis minor. In case of pregnancy, the doctor examines the fetus, placenta, cervix and ovaries.
- gynaecological US
- pregnancy US
- breast US
- fallopian tubal patency test in ultrasound control
Performed by a radiologist (13/15 Gaujas Street, Adazi):
- breast US
- abdominal organs US - liver, gallbladder, pancreas, kydneys, spleen, urinary bladde, lymph node
- thyroid US
- salivary glands US
- testicular US
+371 266 855 80, +371 291 221 77
Medical practice of Vija Plume
Medical institution registry code 8044-00019
Private practice, ultrasound examinations
67 Bruninieku Street, Riga
Operations, private practice, ultrasound examinations20
13/15 Gaujas Street, Adazi (2nd floor, entrance from Gaujas Street)
Private practice, ultrasound examinations, FEMILIFT procedure and gynecological injections
Dr. Mauriņš Laser Medical Clinic
Kokneses Avenue 18A, Riga
+371 67 374 74